DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Collectively all information that you submit to Lavish Tantric London website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies)
DATA PROTECTION LAWSAny applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is useful in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
UK AND EU COOKIE LAW
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
USER OR ‘YOU’
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
The Website that you are currently using, https://lavishtantriclondon.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. name; b. contact Information comprising of e-mail address, telephone number, hotel reservation booking name, skype or WhatsApp usernames;
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
- We collect Data in the following ways: a.data is given to us by you;
b.data is collected automatically
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
- Lavish Tantric London will collect your Data in some ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY6. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
OUR USE OF DATA
- We may require any or all of the above Data from time to time to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Correctly, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
KEEPING DATA SECURE
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request
(i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
(ii) that we modify, update or delete such information.
If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we deny your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit how we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Lavish Tantric London to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do not charge for cancellations of incall appointments. Outcall cancellations should be made a minimum of 45 minutes before a scheduled appointment, or you need to pay £50 cancellation fee.
Cash payments are the only form of payment that we accept.
Should you book your massage online, you will pay a booking deposit of 30% of the full amount. The remaining 70% of your massage fee should be paid in cash to your chosen masseuse on arrival.
Any monies paid to a Lavish Tantric London masseuse is just for her massage service only. Lavish Tantric London does not provide any services beyond massage.
ACCEPTING OUR TERMS:
By accessing, viewing or booking massages from Lavish Tantric London, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
AGE AND CONSENT:
By accessing or viewing the Lavish Tantric London Website, you acknowledge the following:
- – That you are 18 years old or older.
- – That you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
- – That you are consenting to view erotic material.
- – That you consent not to distribute content, photos or video clips you received from this Website to those under the age of 18. The material may only be used for a person of legal age, for his or her personal use.
- – Lavish Tantric London does not condone or encourage any illegal behaviour. Our fees are for massage services only. Lavish Tantric London does not accept any responsibility for any extra services that may occur prior, during or after the massage.
- – This is NOT an escort service. We only provide massage for adults.
- – Our Website does not permit minors. If you are under the age of 18, please leave now.